Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas Adam

When my little brother Parker was little, he didn't understand the concept of Christmas Eve. The only Eve he knew was the Eve in the Garden of Eden. He automatically thought that if there was a Christmas Eve, then the day before must be Christmas Adam! Ever since then, we have called Dec. 23 Christmas Adam. We open presents with the siblings on this day. Jon is posing here with his new model rocket that Rach gave him. Her John and my Jon have been wanting to launch rockets for some time. This was a big surprise because we had forgotten about it. Thanks Rach!
















Me and the rosy cheeked "Chew" (How this nickname evolved: Charlotte=Charley=Charleston Chew=Chew)






















My brother Spence and his wife Diana posing with their new gifts. Parker crochets beanies and made this one for Spen. If any of you are interested, Parker is starting his own hat business. Each beanie costs $15. He is the businessman of the family! I have to say that I have been impressed with his work.
























Our little Rissa Roo (Spen's daughter) in her pink winter dress. She was SOOO excited when Mitch and Samantha gave her a pair of dollar store purple high heels. She squealed in delight like it was the best thing she had ever seen in her life. I love Christmas with kids!

1 comment:

Jyl said...

I love seeing all the pictures and reading about them! What a great way to keep up a family history! I loved your explanation of "Christmas Adam". You are such a cute little family. Emmie is so sweet and growing up fast! Love, MOM