Monday, January 14, 2008

Shae's Birthday Bash

If any of you don't know, the week of Christmas is the reason why I live. I celebrate Christmas, my birthday, my anniversary and New Years all in that week. It was so great this year. It turns out that I scheduled baptisms for the dead with my Young Women the night of my birthday. So instead of taking me out, Jon O was stuck babysitting Emmie that night. You are the greatest Jon! When I came home that night, he had made me brownies! I was so excited to blow out the candles. I don't know ow he baked and dealt with a fussy baby. Maybe he should consider being a stay-at-home daddy!!! hahahah Naaa, I prefer that he sticks with his computer skills because he does a great job at providing for me and Em. My teaching degree wouldn't cut it if I was the only one working in this fam!









Jon gave me some sweet boots that were the perfect fit. I even did a little jig in them while holding Em and wearing the skirt I had on from baptisms!






















This little girl is the reason why my birthday was so amazing this year. She makes every day a day to celebrate.






















Jon and I have been way into the game "Rummikub" lately. We both feel pretty matched when it comes to winning. I think I won him this night!

1 comment:

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Happy Birthday Shae! And I didn't know you were in Young Womens....me too! I teach the Beehive class and I LOVE it! And I'm lovin the boots and the special dance that came with them!;)