Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Too Big For Her Clothes


I haven't posted pictures in the longest time. I go through random spurts where I sit down and go through all my pictures from the past month. It gets so addicting that I can't hardly think about doing anything else that day! I hope you enjoy reading about our busy, fun Holiday season this year. It may take you a few sittings to get through all the new pictures! I took this picture of Emmie today. She is wearing my favorite outfit of hers, and yes they are sweats. I like her to be comfy and cute--the perfect combination! However, I think this may be the last time she wears them. Yesterday I started to box up all her newborn outfits. She is past the stage of being tiny. I am definitely going to miss it!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

She is so cute Shae! My kids are such midgets that it is always a surprise when they grow out of something. Claire wore a 6 month baby skirt till she was almost 3!

britt said...

Shae, so fun, I get on your blog once a week or so and it's so fun to see pics of Emmie. she is getting so big. I was sad that I didn't get to see you over christmas. Happy birthday and anniversary too!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Love all the new pictures!!! the holidays were fun and crazy!
love you guys

Erin & Mike Featherstone said...

I can't believe she's already growing out of her clothes...amazing. She's growing up! P.S. Happy anniversary! I loved the post.

mama bird said...

Shae, love all the recent posts. Looks like you had very busy but very fantastic holidays. You look great!

Michael B said...

Nice blog! I haven't talked to you for the longest time... How the heck is everything? Looks like you are doing so good!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

I just want to hold her!! Love the outfit! It looks so warm and comfy and just makes me want to give her squishies!